Workshop: Journalling and Self-care
Time & Location
About the Event
Journaling has profoundly positive effects on one's mental and physical wellbeing. More importantly, the best thinking comes from structured reflection, and the best way to do that is keeping a personal journal. It is also an effective and private way for a leader to take a break. A personal journal should be part of any leader's toolkit.
Join us as Jamie from The Kind Friend shares how she started journaling and how this ritual has helped her to become more focused, resilient and optimistic within today’s fast-paced modern world. The workshop offers actionable tips and journaling prompts on how you can start your mindfulness journey so that you can create a space for inner reflection and mental tranquility.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Employ strategies on journaling to coach yourself during challenging times.
- Use a variety of journaling prompts to help you heal, grow and thrive.
- Be on track with the leaders and entrepreneurs who journal and display gratitude.
This workshop is for:
- People interested in self-development.
- People looking to reduce stress during challenging times.
- Anyone who is interested to make a start in journaling
About The Kind Friend
The Kind Friend Journal helps you develop positive thinking, cultivate gratitude, increase productivity and reduce stress. The journal has weekly templates that puts your wellbeing first. Think of it as doing yoga for your mind. We started The Kind Friend with a simple goal to inspire people to live a more purposeful life filled with kindness. We love what we have created for you, we hope you will love it too. www.thekindfriend.com
- Sold OutEntrance$10$100$0